Amenity Center Rules
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY Swim at your own risk.
•Children under 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult NO EXCEPTIONS.
•Limit 4 guests per household unless otherwise approved by Board.
•Guest Parking Passes may be obtained by contacting the Secretary. Pass must be placed on dashboard on passenger side.
•Resident Parking Stickers will be handed out with Key Fobs. Please bring registration for each car showing Forest Hammock address.
•Do not jump the fence. This will lead to Amenity Access Restrictions.
•Unpaid HOA Dues will result in revoking of Amenity Center Access - FOBs will be disabled.
•All glass containers and open containers are prohibited (NO ALCOHOL).
•Please shower before entering pool.
•No food or drink allowed in pool.
•Pool or lounge chairs are NOT allowed in the pool.
•No diving, running or horseplay allowed.
•No animals, skateboards, bikes, scooters etc. allowed in pool area.
•No profanity, loud music or disorderly conduct allowed (Music shall not be heard beyond your table or sitting area).
•No smoking allowed on amenity center property.
•No diaper changing at poolside. Babies and Toddlers MUST wear swim diapers.
•Persons with communicable diseases or infections are not allowed in the pool.
•Please monitor the restrooms after your children.
•When leaving pool area, clean up after yourselves.
•Remove your trash after private homeowner functions. Place all trash in proper trash receptacles.
•No personal grills or cookers that use flame are allowed on amenity center property. You may use the charcoal grills provided.
•Pool hours are for safety and insurance purposes and shall not be violated. Violators will have their access removed.
Rule for Reserved Parties
If you have reserved the multipurpose field or an area of the pavilion at the swimming pool the HOA has a few rules for you to follow. The rules ensure that all residents can enjoy the neighborhood amenities and that our community stays beautiful.
- Residents must be in good standing with the HOA and have key fob access.
- Reservations are filled in a first come, first serve basis.
- The reserved time is to include time for precreation and clean up.
Example: If your reservation time is from 12:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. You can’t begin set up until 12:00 p.m. and your party must be over and cleaned up by 4:00 p.m.
- All garbage containers must be emptied. Trash bags need to be in the dumpster, not on the ground. Garbage bags should be replaced in the trash cans.
- You may use the barbecue grills that are located next to the pavilion but you may not bring your own barbecue grill onto amenity center property.
- All counters, tables and chairs need to be wiped down.
- If there are any food items on the decking, use the water hose to clean it up.
- All party items including decorations must be removed from the facility.
- Amenity center rules apply to all reserved parties.
- No alcoholic beverages or loud music.
- No food, drinks or chairs in the pool.